Yes, you can sell your property even if there is any outstanding home loan amount. But you have to follow the process below.

a) Obtain a NOC from the Bank for your loan foreclosure.
b) Pay the foreclosure amount to the Bank from where you had taken the home loan and obtain your complete property documents.
c) Hand over your property documents to the buyer once the registration is complete.

Built up area is arrived by loading 20% on the Carpet Area.

OC means Occupation Certificate. Municipal Corporation/Panchayat grant the OC after getting satisfied with the completion of Construction work in all respect.

CC means Commencement Certificate. Municipal corporation/Panchayat on receipt of all the required documents & compliances made by the Builder/Developer issues the Work Commencement Certificate.

Sharma Real Estate Location on Map